Friday, March 20, 2009

Sometimes, when Everthing goes wrong- you jes gotta do what feels right. 

HAVE FUN*

 



IN the MOOD

I’m in the mood for pampering  

I crave some exotic

delicacy~

Truffles shipped

from Germany~

Champagne in goblets

etched with golden filigree

Oh,

I’m in the mood for pampering 

Yes, I’m in the mood for pampering

Maybe an extraordinary

shopping spree ~

Christmas lights out of season-

Impracticable Dazzling, for no logical reason-

Oh,

I’m in the mood 

for pampering. 

Yes, I’m in the mood for pampering

Catch me sliver of that

magic moon- beam-

I’ll hold its fire, electricity- that could kill somebody

but I've got a inklin it will sure suit me-

Oh,

I’m in the mood 

for pampering. 


Yes,

I’m in the mood for pampering.

I’ll be shimmering

with moondust from  head to feet - what's wrong with you-You ain’t heard a word I’m sayin’- (achem) ~

Yes, I’m in the mood for pampering...

I’ll howl the whole night and have enough left to sing

To you~

Swooning, syncopated -straight from my heart –

A song that makes Cupid’s arrow look

like a plastic dart.

Oh, 

I’m in the mood for pampering.

“What’s that? You’re out for the evening?”

Well jes’ go on and you’ll see-

You gon’ miss out-

Cuz ~

I’m in the mood for pampering

And I’ll get what I want -without a doubt-

No simple hesitation gonna turn me about-

Seetin abeedoo bawee badoo  bop bop do ahhh~

No,

I’m in the mood

For pampering~

pampering~

pampering~  









No comments:

Post a Comment