Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shesure is a liability

(I'm having 12+ seizures in a day~
definitely the storm before
another rainbow* ) And I share these little journal entries as an added way of communicating just how fragmented, how degraded and out of sync with life one feels having them. Besides, it makes for soMe fun* If you're going to suffer such humiliations, you might as well find a way to lighten the burden of isolation they bring.

SHESURE IS A LIABILITY

It shakes me rag doll lifeless
Squeezing till I gag and spit
Writhing with my rival
camouflaged within

Imminent oblivion
envelops my fatigue
and lay I sheathed in twilight
silent, numb reprieve.

Time floats by my half-lid eye
In a semi-conscious fugue
Through flickering gray and blur
I reach a claw-like hand to you

Frothing monochromatic speech
Contorted wooden legs
Crippled lame and twisted
Disfigured I thus beg

I strive to tell you plainly
How much it means to me
Just to have you near me
When I’m suffering~

Merciless, the saga then reappears
like a trilogy of horrors
a second, third and fourth time
I am flailing on the floor

With newborn twists and oddities
Doctors throw up their hands
Except the Great Physician
* In whose hands I am *

1 comment:

  1. Such insight into your thoughts and sensations, feelings as you go through the dark tunnel of seizures, uncontrollably and unwilling, floundering like a drowning person, reaching out your hand to someone, anyone to help. What an image! thanks, your talents, gifts and artfulness are not impaired!

    love, V.

    ReplyDelete